(42) And [mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed AllŒh has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds.
(43) O Mary, be devoutly obedient to your Lord and prostrate and bow with those who bow [in prayer]."
(44) That is from the news of the unseen which We reveal to you, [O Muúammad]. And you were not with them when they cast their pens as to which of them should be responsible for Mary. Nor were you with them when they disputed.
(45) [And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed AllŒh gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary – distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to AllŒh].
(46) He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous."
(47) She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is AllŒh; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.
(48) And He will teach him writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel
S´rah li ÔImrŒn JuzÕ 3